Monday, March 6, 2017

February Bluum Box: 15 months



This month's Bluum box came early but it took me a while to get this post together!

Here's the breakdown of what we got:

Clive and His Hats ($4.99 value)
Siliskin Universal Sippy Tops ($8.95 value)
Bolli Sensory Ball and Teether ($5.99 value)
Little Explorers book ($7.99 value)

Total value of box: $27.92

Total cost of box: $34

WOW! Totally got jipped on this box. Not sure what happened because once I logged in to pick products, there was hardly a selection to choose from. Pretty disappointing! At least this box was free because of referral credits!

3 comments

  1. Yikes, rip-off! Did you reach out to them about it?! Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't. I suppose I should just so they know this is a common occurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i emailed them after i wrote my last comment to you and they haven't written back yet. usually they are pretty quick about replying. oh well.

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall