Friday, December 23, 2016

20 Favorite Blog Posts of 2016



I like round ups, best of's, and tying things up with a big bow at year's end. I also like taking this time to go through my blog at the end of the year as a way to remember things we did as a family, day trips, adventures, holidays, favorite craft projects, all that stuff. That's the main reason I have this blog!

Here's my top 20 favorite Habitual Homebody blog posts of 2016:

Places to send birth announcements and Lachlan's letter from the White House
Sun Patch
Touring the Celestial Seasonings tea factory
Lachlan meeting his Aunt Lanna
My favorite newborn must-haves and must-nots
Crocheted Storm Tropper hat
It's National Infertility Week: Looking back at the very beginning
My first Mother's Day weekend
Our master bedroom makeover
Lachlan meets the twins
Our 9th anniversary and Father's Day weekend
Why I'm still blogging
Yarn Along the Rockies - My first yarn crawl!
First family vacay to Cape May, NJ
A Fall drive through Guanella Pass
Weekend road trip to Santa Fe (and 3 lessons learned as new parents)
Anderson Farms Pumpkin Festival
Lachlan's first birthday
A letter to Lachlan on his first birthday
Lessons learned during my baby's first year

No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall