Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Halloween!



Since Lachlan was Jack Skellington for Halloween, I made him a Zero dog and Santa hat to go with it.

Originally, the hat that came with the costume was Jack's face, but Lachlan's head was too tall for it to look right, so I made him the Santa hat instead. Now he can wear it again at Christmas :)



Zero the Ghostly Dog pattern (can be found here) was made with worsted weight yarn, 5.5mm hook, and some wire to keep his nose bent up. Then I attached him to a stick with black yarn.

The Santa hat pattern was my own design. Made with worsted weight yarn, 5.0mm hook, and a Clover pom pom maker.

Brian and I were garden gnomes again. I think we'll retire them and be something else next year.



We had so much fun. We walked around the neighborhood with a huge group of people, complete with a wagon full of beer for the parents. I may have had too much fun because I'm paying for it this morning ;)

2 comments

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall