Thursday, August 25, 2016

What's On My Hook: Granny Four Square Blanket



I was itching for a snuggly project when the universe put Lisa's gorgeous Granny Four Square Blanket before my eyes. This project was absolutely perfect for me because I always seem to bite off more than I can chew when it comes to blankets, and never finish them when it comes to joining the squares because it's my least favorite part. But since this blanket only consists of 4 large squares, joining them together was super quick so it held my attention the entire time. When I was completed, I was sad it was done!




I used a size J (6 mm) hook and Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in 7 colors (1 skein of each):
Turquoise
Navy
Pistache
Sungold
Ocean
Glacier
White

Each square measures 24" x 24." I joined each square via whipstitch.

Visit Goodknits for the pattern.





2 comments

  1. I love it! I'd love to be able to crochet and knit to make this baby it's own blanket!

    I got the emails about your comments on some of my posts, but I can't find the comments anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poo. I was just guessing girl based on some old wives tales and the heart rate on the ultrasound :)

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall