Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Obsessed with Nude Summer Sandals


I know I'm not alone when I say that I can't wait for summer! These sandals have me wanting to get a pedicure (lord knows I need one) and walk around on the boardwalk.

1. New Look Wide Lace Up Sandals from Asos | 2. Midsummer by Balielf | 3. Hazel Leather Thin Strap Sandal from Urban Outfitters | 4. Latigo Orion Sandals from Anthropologie | 5. Cocobelle Olivia Sandals from Anthropologie | 6. Feather Leather Braid Sandals from Asos | 7. Bed Stu Soto Sandal from American Eagle

3 comments

  1. I love the first three! I wasn't supposed to be window shopping but I guess I can now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, Yes! The last time I got a pedicure was 2 weeks before I gave birth. The last flake of orange polish just fell of my big toe a few weeks ago. I never bothered removing it, I just let it grow off. Max is 10 months old. Ick, I know. I can't wait for the weather on the east coast to get its act together so I can enjoy spring and do some warm weather shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving #6. Thanks for the round up!

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall