Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's in my crochet basket


I thought it would be fun to post a spin-off of one of those what's-in-my-purse posts but with my crochet / craft basket.

In preparation for Lachlan's nursery, which originally doubled as our office/craft room, I did a huge purge of lots of old craft supplies, and I knew I needed a place to consolidate all my crochet stuff so I could keep it all within reach while crocheting in my favorite spot...the couch. So I found this cute basket at Joann's to keep my supplies in.

Here's what's in there going from leftish to rightish, topish to bottomish:

A seam ripper, blocking pins, Clover circular knitting needles and DPNs size 15, electronic row counters (white is from KnitPicks *afflilate*, pink was an extra goodie from Yarn Crush) measuring tape, small sewing needles, Clover large darning needlesBoye stitch markersClover crochet hook set, nail file, scissors, Clover pom pom makersjumbo Clover crochet hooksFresh Stitches amigurumi eyes, crochet stitch markers, more amigurumi eyes and noses from 6060 on Etsy, and Lion's Brand stress relief gloves.

So from actually looking at this picture, it appears that I love Clover products and Amazon is my go-to shopping source for them. I find it to be cheaper than Michael's or Joann's too. I'm glad I renewed my Prime membership because I easily made back the 99$ fee in free shipping costs last year.

What's in your craft basket? If you write a post, leave your link in the comments. I'd love to check it out!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall