Friday, November 6, 2015

Bookmark Dump: Leggings as pants, Grandma's lesson, Winter in your state


You know, I think blogging is going dead. Or maybe I'm just not following enough? I always see posts that say it's the beginning of the end of blogging, but I actually for the first time believe it, especially over the last few weeks or so. I find myself wanting to read something to keep myself entertained for a few minutes, but there's few to no new posts in my feed. Or maybe I'm just going stir crazy from not working and waiting to give birth that I need to get my fix more often? I used to find new blogs to read through sidebar buttons but no one seems to do that anymore so I'm stuck. So maybe if you know of any good reads, help a girl out and please let me know in the comments. Thanks!





No comments

Post a Comment

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall