Friday, September 6, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Dino dish, dancers among us, and ways to make your lifeeasier


I had the best dream the other night that I was dating Bill Skarsgård but we had to keep it a secret because we were working together and relationships at work were frowned upon. I didn't mind keeping that secret ;) But man, I'm so glad to have had a 2 day work week this week. It felt great to get away. What's on the agenda this weekend, I have no idea. It's already starting to cool down. Summer is ending which makes me sad, but Fall is my favorite season.
Oh, and I'm starting to do the Couch to 5K program with the new treadmill. Anyone else doing it too?

This DIY dinosaur serving dish is so cute and looks easier to make than you might think.

Rebekka Seale has made another beautiful desktop wallpaper for September.

25 Things That Get Harder After 25. Yes to all of these!

These photos from Dancers Among Us are beautiful. This one really spoke to me.


I really like Sarah's list of ways to make your life a million times easier.

Another reason to love tshirt yarn: Make a plant hanger!

3 comments

  1. THANK YOU for the dino dish link! My daughter is turning 3 in December and has requested a 'pink dinosaur party'. These will make such cute food displays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like an awesome party! i'm happy to have helped inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing my little diy-project (:

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall