Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let's make a hexagon table runner for August's crochet along!


This month's project was so incredibly easy to decide on because as soon as I saw it on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to make a pretty one for summer.

Everything you need to know is in this tutorial on Craft Tuts. The tutorial to make the hexagon is really easy to follow, there's even photos and a video. So you are in good hands thanks to Wink who created it!

Pattern:
Free pattern here on Craft Tuts

Materials:
Yarn of your choice
Hook of your choice
Darning needle
Scissors (a duh)

Timeline:
We will be linking up on or around August 29th.

Share:

Habitual Homebody Crochet Along

6 comments

  1. This is so cool! :) I can't wait to see all the table runners. Hexagons are so easy to make, too!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done a hexagon project before! Will definitely have to try to get this done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun one! Don't know that I'll be able to participate, but thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I book marked this! I have been wanting to learn and I trust your word that this is "easy" lol! Plus its super cute & I'm pretty much on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy so this is a great thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! The hexagon pattern is so interesting and different from the typical granny squares and such. I'll definitely be trying this out this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. […] that exists online! It’s been great to become a part of it. Last month when I came across the Habitual Homebody Blog’s August Crochet-Along - I knew I wanted to be a part of it […]

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall