Friday, July 12, 2013

Bookmark Dump: Put a bird bath on it, geometric crochet, and a magazinerack for the potty room



This week went by fast for some reason. But that's good because I'm looking forward to working on the bedroom this weekend. The plan is to paint and get our custom closets set up. I have around 30 pairs of shoes that need a home besides in a heap on the floor. That's insane. Maybe we'll get some mulch to put in the garden too. It will be a nice little Saturday. I don't know if we'll have enough time! hehe movie quote. Also, I'm excited to be hosting a giveaway on Monday for something pretty cool so come back and check it out!

What should one do with a blank looking fence? Put a bird bath on it!

This is a cute idea for a gutter decoration.


IHeart Organizing is one of my new favorite blogs to read.
Check out this super simple DIY magazine rack for the bathroom.

2 comments

  1. That crochet is awesome! I google searched via image and here's the Ravelry page- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/3d-illusion--2

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall