Monday, April 15, 2013

This weekend in pictures (Cute puppy alert)

Thanks for all your supportive comments on Friday's post! We had a nice time in Virginia Beach this weekend. The memorial bike run went well and the weather was beautiful. I am absolutely smitten with Alanna's new puppy, Myla. If you follow me on Instagram you've most likely seen her flooding my feed. I can't wait for her to meet our dogs over the summer! We left them with Brian's parents since Myla isn't vaccinated yet. She's even smaller in person than the pictures make her out to be. Plus, she is such a little puff ball that half her size is from her fluffy puppy fur.





6 comments

  1. Little beeeeeeast! So cute :) Lovely photos, looks like it was a really neat event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST PUPPY I'VE EVER SEEN! My boyfriend and I are looking to get a puppy soon... What breed is this little fluffball of cuteness??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was
    extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but
    I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for beginner blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] was uneventful, but my sister decided to come up to visit for the weekend. And that means little Myla the pom got to meet her dog cousins! You can expect more cute pics later this […]

    ReplyDelete

© Habitual Homebody
Maira Gall